Monday, December 12, 2011

Please restore my original mail ID and password. It seems that something terrible has happened. What?

I saw a message stating that my mail account would be deleted within 24 hours. I don't know what happened. About a month ago, I requested information about changing my password. I never received a satisfactory answer. Please ignore the request and leave things as they are. It would ruin my life if you changed anything at present. Thanks 5/18/09|||Sounds like yahoo deleted your account. I would contact yahoo and see what the problem is.


Here is some info that might help.


Yahoo! Customer Service


866-562-7219


408-349-3300


408.349.1572





The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com


Hope this helps!!!|||If you did not delete your account, then you need to contact service representative and esplain the problem to them.





account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com





Yahoo! Customer Service


408-349-1572

No comments:

Post a Comment