Thursday, December 15, 2011

My original yahoo ID and password was changed by a hacker. What is my next step to resolve this?

I had a yahoo ID for years recently it was changed by someone who obviously hacked yahoo...I didn't open any e-mails from anyone I didn't know..I can't log into my own ID, they changed it and stole my address book...|||someone figured out ur password. this happened to me a few days ago. i called yahoo customer service and answered my security question and got it back in 30 mins. you should do the same.|||no one can change an ID of a user but they can change the password and some of the info if they had gotten into your account. if the info of the account hadn't been changed yet, try to retrieve it thru the link "Forgot My Password" or https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login

No comments:

Post a Comment