Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why can't I change my password back into my ORIGINAL password in facebook?

First... I change my password cause I ask my friend to harvest my crops in farmville... i change it so that she doesn't have to know my password anymore... so its like i change my original password into another... then when i log in my account again to change my recent password to my original password... it said that i cant change my password to that password ANYMORE.... blah blah ... please help me... i'm not comfortable to other passwords ... :((|||Usually when people change their passwords its because their account got hacked so they don't want people changing their passwords to something its previously been





If you don't want to have to learn a completely new password change it to something very similar to your original. Capitalize a letter or add a number to it

No comments:

Post a Comment