Thursday, December 8, 2011

I have forgotten my password and original security Questions/answers to my original e-mail account.?

How can i access it ? For security i can prove the e-mail messages that are in my in-box.|||


If you have forgotten your password and secret answer you can use the link below, You will need to provide the following information.





鈥?Your date of birth.


* Your zip/postal code.


鈥?The non yahoo alternative email address you gave during registration or when you last updated your yahoo account, yahoo can then send a computer generated password to that address.





https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login|||I see "forgot your password" on everything to log in. Click on that and follow instructions. They will send you enough to redo your log-in information. I write mine in a ledger and lock it in my desk, because it's easy to forget with all the different passwords I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment