Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can someone obtain your password without having to guess it?

My password is unchanged, but I did get an email saying someone from another account was attempting to reset it.





My question is; can someone obtain your original password without guessing it?|||of course it can, if you have login in your email on someone's computer,You should visit http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/produ鈥?/a>


Here you can easily learn about how to recover a Internet Explorer saved passwords that include FTP password, email password, hotmail password, forum password, google password, yahoo password, AutoComplete passwords, etc.|||Hackers can get into the code of just about anything. They do not need your password; they just have to try to use the "Forgot Password" link that most sites have to try and make a new one. I'd change my password, if I were you, just to be on the safe side. Make it a STRONG password, with letter, CAPS, numbers %26amp; symbols, mixed. And if they have the 'secret question' option in there, you might want to change and/or verify them so you are prepared if somebody DOES manage to get in there and reset things.

No comments:

Post a Comment