Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I find out who might have changed my password?

The emails in question are definately from yahoo and look legit. I also was prompted to change my password upon logging in cuz my original password did not work.|||ask around. it was probably your boyfriend / girlfriend.





do a password like... picklechips95





or these





2thousand%26amp;eight


comeflywithme


birdscanswim


turtlescanfly


123abirdisee


6sexonthebeach9


padoublesword








your signiffy wouldnt never guess any of these passwords. be creative with it. Good Luck and Keep it Real|||you can't|||there is no way to check who did it|||U Cant


Probz Hacker


Bt Ur Online Now ???|||ask Sarah Palin.|||actually u cannot find it ......


but u can replace it by sending new password 2 ur secondary email id|||Yahoo will never ask you for your password.





OR tell you to change your password.





You handed it to the person who changed it.|||The purpose of having a password is to prevent this kind of thing. There's no way to know who changed it because theoretically only YOU can can change your own password.





If someone hacked in or stole your password, you've pretty much been locked out of your own e-mail. Be more careful next time.|||Batman... you ARE the password.|||Better contact yahoo support team with your user ID , they can help you to reset back again but not sure. as per my knowledge mail servers have authentication as password , if some one changed on behalf of you hard to know the user.|||Trust me. It's a significant other or a girl that is interested in you. Also could be a stalker, but I'll stay positive. Whoever did it is interested in digging in your closet of bones. I know this because I used to be the stalker, jealous, and curious type girlfriend when I was a teen and I changed my boyfriend's passcode so I could read his emails. I know that's awful, but it's the truth. The person who did it is insecure about you. You won't be able to find out exactly who did it, unless its email through your company server and you know the network administrator. My hubby is a NA. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment