Thursday, December 8, 2011

Someone I know is maliciously breaking into my yahoo & changing passwords via answrg the original pswrd quest?

My schizo aunty figured out my answers to my original password challenge questions. So no matter how many times I change my password (%26amp; lately, we have been on at the same time), she goes back to original challenge questions and answers them (even if I changed the challenge questions). Help! Looks like she's pretending to be me and chat.|||Here is the help page for this*





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse//鈥?/a>|||You need to not kick her rear end, but I must admit that it's an idea that crossed my mind.


But being a person who knows more effective ways of doing things, I quickly dismissed that idea.


First, go back into your account, and change the responses to the original questions; make them bizarre and write them down so you'll not forget. Don't allow anyone to know those answers, and hide the answers in a safe place. Like "Your Favorite Pet" Spanky. [don't use the name in case schizo is reading this] Make up names that no one will guess.


Or simply change your e-mail account by opening a new one, again making the answers bizarre, and abandon your old account and let it expire. Just forward your new e-mail to all who you want to have it.


Or for something a bit more intense, simply call the local States Attorneys Office in your area, and speak very calmly in lodging your complaint of "Computer Hacking", that you want the person warned of her transgressions.


And hey SCHIZO AUNTY, if you reading this, if you are in America, you are in violation of both State and Federal Laws %26amp; Regulations against Hacking into someones private computer account and files, actionable by prosecution in both State %26amp; Federal courts and you are subject to extremely large fines, and imprisonment in a Federal Penitentiary. And you'll be registered as a computer hacker with the N.S.A.; and those are just the people you want to be on their radar.


You alleged so called cutesy act could land you a windfall of trouble for the rest of your life.


I would suggest you back off before things get to the point of no return.


If it turns out that you are in my State, I will do everything legally possible to see you get your just desserts.


This promise from a Federal Civil Rights Litigation Paralegal!


I hope this help you from prying eyes.


Good Luck and Happy Holidays.


Everyone in America has the same rights, no matter the age.|||betrayal

No comments:

Post a Comment