Thursday, December 15, 2011

My original name was jayfrmphly i got an e-mail saying for my protection my password was changed, what happend

I cant log on to my original name. I went to re-enter all my personal information to have my password sent to me and it still said, my information is invalid. I would like my old screen name and password back and I did not ask for it to be changed. I also cant get to my list of contacs because of this. My original name %26amp; password was jayfrmphly-confab|||Someone broke in and changed ur account details.|||Did you give your email address to someone whom you don't know? Did you sign up for newsletters and read their Privacy Policy? You may risk yourself of revealing your personal information. Ask Yahoo and they may help you.|||You have to go check the e-mail that you used to set up your yahoo acct. the new password will be there. If a messege came up for your protection, someone tried to hack your acct. and didn't know the right info, just your ID. If they try this too many time's Yahoo will "freeze" the acct for you. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment