Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I change the password on my laptop?

I own an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop, and for some reason, I forgot to submit my password when I first set up my desktop. The only way I can sign in is with the fingerprint scanner. Is there any way to undo this?


I never set the original password for it, and the only way it says I can set my password is if I enter my original password. Please help!|||GO TO PREFENERNCES! AND I DONT KNOW ON A PC BUT THIS MIGHT WORK!


ALSO GOOOOOOGLE IT!!!!!!|||Control pannel acount settings|||http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/80鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_5647597_reset-pa鈥?/a>|||you will how to remove the password and for that there's some nice tutorials in youtube where they teach you how to do that and they even sometimes give you all the links to download the software you will need.|||As one of our common annoyance, password is something we have to deal with everyday. We have so many password including bank password, online shopping account, Email account, etc. However, the most serious thing is that one day you lost your Windows Password. With Microsoft鈥檚 improved security over the last few years, it became more and more difficult to change Windows password when operating system is inaccessible.





Lucky for us, there are several tips to change Windows password. Today, I would like to show some of my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment