Thursday, December 15, 2011

Need pst brute force original password recovery? not looking for substitute password.?

Hi, I'm looking specifically for a pst brute force recovery utility. I know there are others out there that can quickly give me several generic passwords that works, but I'm only interested in getting the original password for sentimental reasons. Can someone help with this? I googled.|||Brute force typically means that some software application attempts many possible passwords until it finds one that works. But it sounds like what you need is to simply recover the original passwords for your Outlook .pst file, right? If that is the case then our Stellar Outlook PST Repair program is a good fit as it can recover all the actual passwords that have been applied to your PST file (not just some generic ones).





The program isn't free, but it will do the job (password recovery is one of its three main features) and might be worth it to you if the password is valuable. Visit the link below to learn more about our program. I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment