Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I recover a password that is saved in my computer?

A few months back, I had a password for a dial up connection "remembered" in my computer. Now I have forgotten the original password. How can I extract the password from that saved password thing.


Note: I use Win XP SP2|||Searching will not work as the above poster suggested..





You could try contacting your ISP (Internet Service Provider).








Good luck.|||Google search for iepv.exe and pspv.exe., download and run.


These two will display all stored passwords other than your log on password for WinXP.


Depending on your virus scanner iepv.exe may produce a false alarm. It is because the program is accessing files normally only accessed by specific O/S routines and the scanner does not like it. You can safely ignore the warning.


pspv.exe should not produce any action from a virus scanner as the files that it accesses are not as extensive as those for iepv.exe|||ok go onto the startup scree(b4 the logon thing) press f8 then type DOS and press enter this will come up with a list of all things on ur computer now press control and f a small box will come up type password and it will find all teh thins named password and with password mentiond in it





but b4 that go to


my computer then


system


documents and setting


morlejj(ur loggon name)


local settings


temp


that is were ur dial ujp password is








pm me for more help|||certainly you must have written on piece of paper or saved onto your pc


just remember that and recover from there otherwise call your ISP for help


or take a new plan and re configure your dialer with ew user name and pw|||search : Start menu %26gt; Search

No comments:

Post a Comment