Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to change email password in Mail on iPad?

My aunt has an iPad, and I'm unfamiliar with it. How do I get to the account "tools" so I can change the password that was set for the account? She changed her AOL email password, but the Mail program still tries to log in using her original password. How do I get into settings to change this? I dont see the words "settings" anywhere, only Inbox/Outbox/Folders/etc...|||settings %26gt; mail %26gt; accounts %26gt; select account and then change the password

1 comment:

  1. As change yahoo mail user, we would like to suggest that whenever you get stuck in Yahoo Mail complex situations, then you are using our Yahoo Mail Customer Support. These have lost an Yahoo mail account or password and your Yahoo Mail account is unable to reset or turn on the password. To Change/reset your Yahoo Mail account password, you can dial our toll-free Yahoo Mail Help number on all days and nights any day.

    ReplyDelete