Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I find a password for a yahoo email account if I've forgotten my original information?

My boyfriend and I made an email account on yahoo together. He's in the army and in the Middle east someplace, and I can't open our email account. I've forgotten what original information he opened it with. Any suggestions?? I need to read his emails!!|||Without the information that Yahoo! asks for the password, you won't be able to get it. The account is as good as gone.|||Go to yahoo help.com ask your question there, They might tell


you what to do.|||there's no way around and it's good because if you think about it if you could get into the account without the original info then anybody pretty much would be able to do that too. and Yahoo is very good about securing the privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment