Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I change my password?

I had to change my password today in order to sign on with att.net.


I want to restore my OLD ad ORIGINAL password..........How would I do that.|||Just click here and you can change your password: https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw|||If you would like to change your Yahoo! password, just sign in to your Yahoo! account on the Yahoo! Homepage then click on your name in bold and blue. You will be asked to re-enter your password for security purposes. Then:





» Click the "Change Password" link.


» Enter your current password in the first box.


» Enter your new password (as you would like it to be) in the second box.


» Confirm your new password in the third box.


» Click the "Save" button.





Your Yahoo! password will always apply to your entire Yahoo! account. This means that it will be valid not only for Yahoo! Mail, but also for Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Chat, My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Finance, and all of Yahoo!'s other personalized services

No comments:

Post a Comment