Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Have A Droid (original) And I Dont Know The Email Or The Password To Get Into It Can Someone Help Me?

My Cousin Gave Me His Old Droid Phone Because He Said He Got A Evo And As Time Grew He Forgot The Email And Password Setup With It .Any Way I Can Like Hack Into It Or Just Get Into It or Something ! I Cant Believe He Just Gave Me This Phone For Free.|||Presuming you are talking about the Moto Droid on Verizon, here is the info. Otherwise google a hard reset for the phone you have.


1. Turn the Droid off. If it won鈥檛 turn off, take the battery out then place it back in.





2. Open the keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding Power. The device will power on. Keep holding the buttons down until a yellow triangle appears.





3. Press the Camera and Volume Up buttons at the same time to get to the menu.





4. Use the direction pad to the right of the keyboard to select the Format option.

No comments:

Post a Comment