Sunday, December 4, 2011

No access to original Facebook email for new password?

I do not have access to my original email account attached to my facebook. How can I recover a new password with out the old email address? I can only log in through picture ID but I can not change the email address.|||if you've had your browser remember the password for you, it might be frighteningly easy.





I'll use Firefox as my example.





Click on Tools, Options and then in the Security tab click on the Saved Passwords... button:





Firefox Saved Passwords dialog





This lists all the sites for which Firefox has saved your password. You can narrow it down by typing "Yahoo" in the Search box as I've done here.





Click on Show Passwords. After a little extra paranoia:





Firefox asking if you're sure you want to show passwords





the Saved Passwords dialog box is updated with an extra column: the actual password, visible for all to see:





Firefox showing saved passwords





Naturally I've blurred my password here, but in reality it's clear as day.





If you have set a master password for your Firefox and now you forgot the master password, how could you hack the forgotten Facebook password? At this time, SmartKey Firefox Password Recovery comes in hand.


Source(s):


http://recoverlostpassword.com/products/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment