Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I get the password reset for my original yahoo ID trishhelen?

The account was opened years ago so there was no identifying question. I was building a new laptop before I applied the securtiy software (contains all passwords) and got my self locked out of trishhelen





I have tried to reset the password numerous times. I can verify that trishhelen is a known user and my alternate email is correct. I have emailed yahoo security with all of my identifying info and offered to fax copies of my drivers license and any other required ID. I have called yahoo only to be told that the helpdesk has no fax number or phone number or contact with their own security department - except, of course for the same email address that I have repeatedly sent info to but never received a response from. All I want is my password reset for my original ID. Does anyone have a verifiable yahoo security phone or fax number or even email address?|||I have tried the same things you've been trying for well over a month ..If yahoo don't get better help they will end up like some other programs"Going Downhill"....The account I lost was setup in 1998,I have furnished everything about it I can think of,,still no responsible response from Yahoo!|||go to yahoo helap and ask them there|||Until recently you were able to go an unlimited time without checking your yahoo email acct. Now if it has not been used for 3 months, everything is gone. Not sure if that has anything to do with your problem or not. Are you sure you still have the ID or is it possible someone else picked it up when the time expired?

No comments:

Post a Comment