Thursday, December 8, 2011

Have you received this email in your spam.if so ignore it.My original password still works?

Because of the measures taken to provide safety to our clients, your password has been changed.


You can find your new password in attached document.





Thanks,


The Facebook Team.|||I received it too. Hope facebook get on top of it.


Nice one for thinking to let others know! ;)|||No. I wouldn't fall for that anyway - if you did change it, then the person that sent the email would be able to access your account.|||No, I haven't received it yet. The words "attached document" would have set off alarm bells in my head.|||no, sounds very fake to me if you have not asked for a new password.|||no i haven't





merci!!! xxx|||No i haven't,thanks Dave for the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment