Thursday, December 8, 2011

When you reset a router to reconfigure it, does it return to the original password?

If you just reboot it, no, but if you hold in the reset button for 10 seconds it will return to original factory password settings.|||to answer correctly I would ask you for more details as to what router you are enquiring about, and I would also like you to state whether you mean you are rebooting the router or Reseting it to factory defaults, if its the latter it is likely that the router password and or IP address it resides on wil change if you have indeed changed the settings from their factory defaults.|||It returns to the default password as shipped from the vendor. That password is in the user's guide or the setup instructions.|||Yes|||no it doesnt return to the same password...|||I'm not exactly sure.. I've never changed my password.

No comments:

Post a Comment