Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I get into my old email account if I forgot my password AND "original" zip code?

I had to set up a new account which I am not happy about b/c I couldn't remember my password or my original account info. I have alot of things linked to that account and desperately need to use it again. Any advise on this?|||You will need the original zip code. Look at it this way, if someone hacked your account or wanted to , what stopped him/ her from pretending he / she had forgotten the original zip code etc and taking your account away from you?|||well in this case u just dont know the info.. well there is pretty nohthing to do think about a word or number i mean look back in in your stuff youll find a clue|||when you go to sign into that account just type in the email name and click forgot password there you should see two options either ask for a new password which requires you to know the information you originally filled in or choose to have your password emailed to you in which case you would have to type in the email address you gave as a backup in case you forget your password or whatnot if you can't remember the alternate emaill address you gave then you are pretty much screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment