Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I find out my original password so I can use "restore to default settings"?

sometimes when I'm messing around on my computer I get it wrong and need the original password to restore it.But now I can't remember the password and wondered if anyone knew how to find it.I've rang the computer manufacturer who gave me the default password but that doesn't work ,and i've also tried my service provider but they can't help either.|||You will have to hack Windows to get it. Click the link below for the steps how to do this.|||for Windows XP


1%26gt; @log on screen appearance press ctrl+alt+delete twice,


2%26gt; classic log on prompt will appear,


3%26gt; type "Administrator" as user name %26amp; press Enter,


4%26gt; My Computer%26gt; Right Click%26gt; Manage%26gt; Local Users %26amp; Groups%26gt; Users,


5%26gt; in users folder ull get all d user names (Log in name) "suppose abc",


6%26gt; abc%26gt; Right click%26gt; Set Password%26gt; Proceed%26gt; leave it blank @ new password, if u don't want any password %26amp; Press OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment