Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I find my password to my original account on yahoo without resetting my original password?

My password for my yahoo account, is the same password for everything else I have a password for, and I really need to know what it is. Please help me.|||For security, even Yahoo doesn't store your actual password. They store something that is drived from the password but this process can not be reversed.


So the only way to login back to your account is get a new password





OR


You can think.. try to select a password and most likely you'll end up selecting the same password that you had before. You can always try a few password.|||You can't. I've tried.|||you have to reset the password; it can't be recovered. it's a security thing.|||um.........i think u should check your yahoo account.|||if you already had an acount when you set up the one you cant acsess and you told the unacessable acount you had that email adress than you can have you passwaord sent to the email acount you can access.

No comments:

Post a Comment