Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can I get back my original password if I know my Yahoo! account ID and Security Questions?

Going in details, as I searched through Yahoo! Help, I come to know if I have my account ID and I also provide correct and valid alternate email address and security questions, then Yahoo! can send me a link to reset my account's password. I want know if there is a way to instead of resetting a new password, I can get back my old password?|||✖ If you have forgotten your yahoo password and you cannot provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, sorry but you will not be able to obtain a new password. If there were a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers.


If you still want to try use the help link below.


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot?done=h…








₪ sɹǝʍsuɐ ooɥɐʎ ₪|||You should have 2 months or old e-mail account. Download a hacking software from www.zypsyhacker.blogspot.com. Use it for your account only. Anyways it can be used to get password of any account.|||Click on the


'Forget your 'ID' or password?' link


at the yahoo sign in page


or a similar link in the sign-in page of the mail service you use.


This will send your password to your alternate E-mail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment