Sunday, December 4, 2011

I forgot my original password so how do I get in ?

i forgot my original password how do i get in ?|||You can now regain access to your account and receive a new password by following the steps below:





Steps to receive your new password:





1. Go to:





https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot?done





and select "I forgot my password."





2. Enter your Yahoo! ID (xxxxxxxx) and the "CAPTCHA" word verification image.





3. Enter your alternate email address (xxxxxxxx) and click "Next."





4. Follow the remaining instructions and an email titled "How to reset your Yahoo! password" will be sent to the alternate email address you've provided.





5. Once the email is received, click "Reset My Password."





or you can also write to customer care at the following URL:





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cc鈥?/a>|||In any website, before you create an account, a security question is supposed to be asked and answered by you.....


So if you forgot your original password, you can just answer the security question and get in.


But it is better to note it down somewhere in your diary or private place or just try to remember it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment